| 请打表 | By meter, please. |
| 我要去这个地址(给看截图) | I want to go to this address. |
| 到这里大概多少钱? | How much to get there? |
| 请走高速 | Take the expressway, please. |
| 请在这里停 | Stop here, please. 泰语:จอดตรงนี้ jòt trong-níi |
| 最近的 BTS 站在哪? | Where is the nearest BTS station? |
| 几位?/ 两位 | A table for two, please. |
| 请给我菜单 | Can I see the menu, please? |
| 推荐什么招牌菜? | What do you recommend? |
| 不要辣 / 微辣 | Not spicy, please. / A little spicy. 泰语:ไม่เผ็ด mâi pèt |
| 不要香菜 | No coriander / cilantro, please. 泰语:ไม่ใส่ผักชี mâi sài phàk-chii |
| 买单 / 结账 | Check, please. 泰语:เช็คบิล chék bin |
| 可以刷卡 / 扫码吗? | Can I pay by card / QR code? |
| 多少钱? | How much is this? 泰语:เท่าไหร่ thâo-rài |
| 能便宜点吗? | Can you give me a discount? 泰语:ลดได้ไหม lót dâai mái |
| 太贵了 | That's too expensive. |
| 我只是看看 | I'm just looking, thanks. |
| 可以退税吗? | Can I get a VAT refund? |
| 我有预订 | I have a reservation. |
| 能给高楼层、不靠电梯的房间吗? | Could I have a higher floor, not next to the elevator? |
| 可以寄存行李吗? | Can I leave my luggage here? |
| 几点退房? | What time is check-out? |
| WiFi 密码是多少? | What's the WiFi password? |
| 洗手间在哪? | Where is the toilet? 泰语:ห้องน้ำอยู่ไหน hông-náam yùu nǎi |
| 请帮帮我 | Can you help me, please? |
| 我迷路了 | I'm lost. |
| 附近有医院 / 药店吗? | Is there a hospital / pharmacy nearby? |
| 请叫救护车 / 警察 | Please call an ambulance / the police. |
| 谢谢 / 不客气 | Thank you. / You're welcome. 泰语:ขอบคุณ khàwp-khun |